JCB 20 Metre Telehandler
Ridgway Plant Sales are pleased to offer this JCB 540-200 20 Metre Telehandler for sale from our telehandler hire fleet
JCB 540-200 Telehandler
Serial Number 3924
- Year 2016
- 6,172 Hours
- Pallet Forks
- Rear Camera
- Single Lever Control
- Third Service Hydraulics
- Sway Chassis Levelling
|Max. Lift Capacity||4000 kg|
|Max. Lift Height||20 m|
|Maximum Engine Power||93kW|
The JCB 540-200 has a lift height of 20m and a forward reach capability of 200kg at 15.9m & 1500kg at 8.9m
To arrange a viewing or for more information, call Stuart or Rachael on 01691 770171 or fill in form above.
Ridgway Rentals has a wide range of used plant sales, if you can’t see the machine you are looking for, please call us as we are constantly updating our Plant Hire Fleet.
Our used plant for sale is from our hire fleet and has been owned and maintained by us from new, has full service history and comes with a warranty* (*UK Mainland only)
Machinery is also available on a rent to buy scheme – contact us for more details. We also offer a full respray service.
We can arrange the shipping and delivery of all our used machines to any country in the world – contact us for a quote.
Nationwide Plant Hire
Plant available for hire ranges from a 1.5 up to a 50 Ton Excavators, including Long Reach, High Reach, GPS, Zero Swing & Wheeled. GPS Dozers, Loading Shovels, Dump Trucks, Dumpers, Rollers, Telehandlers along with many different attachments – click here.
For more information on this 540-200 20 metre telehandler for sale
Call us FREE on 0800 515155
20 Metre Telehandler JCB 540-200 Specs
This 20 Metre Telehandler for sale has pallet forks, air conditioning, JCB key & keypad start code and third service hydraulics for sweeper brush as standard.
They are fully compliant telehandlers with all-round vision thanks to the rear camera and mirrors.
They are also fitted with the JCB telehandler chassis sway levelling system. This very useful system means the forklift operator can adjust the angle of the telehandler to level the chassis of the machine on uneven ground without the use of the jack legs giving improved stability for lifting vertically.
Innovative boom design
- Our 540-200 has a 5-piece boom design. This cleverly combines a hydraulic ram and chains to extend or retract all the sections proportionally in one fast, smooth movement. What’s more, it’s all operated from just one lever.
- The 540-200’s extension ram, chains and hoses are enclosed inside its boom to maximise operator visibility.
- A versatile, productive double-acting boom auxiliary is fitted as standard. With its built-in drain line, this can power many different attachments easily, including motorised units like winches.
Great on-site performance
- Excellent manoeuvrability and quick travel times are part of the package; a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles provide a tight turning circle.
- The JCB 540-200 Loadall is a stable work platform; its stabiliser legs have a wide spread so that operator confidence and load capacity is maximised throughout the lift envelope.
- Having a formidable forward reach capability (200kg at 15.9m, 1500kg at 8.9m) means the 540-200 20m telehandler can reach across typical building foundations with ease.
20 Metre Telehandler with 3 Steer Modes
The 540-200 has three selectable steer modes. There’s a two-wheel steer, which is ideal for travelling at high speed on the road; a four-wheel steer for working in tight spaces; and a crab steer for manoeuvring close to walls and buildings.
The 540-200 can be used in a variety of conditions and applications because our sway chassis keeps it level on uneven ground. JCB’s unique clear view Q-fit fork carriage enhances visibility, while the side shifting forks can handle all sorts of loads quickly and easily.
For more information on our 20 metre telehandler for sale
Call us FREE on 0800 515155
JCB 540-200 20 metre telehandler for sale Operators Manual & User Manuals are available as well as full specification brochure