JCB 110W Hydradig
Ridgway Plant Sales are pleased to offer this JCB Hydradig for sale from our wheeled excavator hire fleet.
JCB Hydradig 110W
Serial number 96379
- Year 2018
- 2,100 Hours
- Prolec Dig System (non opp)
- 40kph Transmission
- Two Piece Boom
- Quick Hitch
- One Bucket
Rent to buy available – ask for details
This JCB Hydradig for sale is a 10.5 ton compact wheeled excavator with a prolec dig system
|Max digging reach||8020 mm|
|Max digging depth||4410 mm|
|Max digging height||8795 mm|
As well as having JCB Hydradig for sale, we also have Hydradig hire
To arrange a viewing or for more information, call Stuart or Rachael on 01691 770171 or fill in form above.
Ridgway Rentals has a wide range of used plant sales, if you can’t see the machine you are looking for, please call us as we are constantly updating our Plant Hire Fleet.
Our used plant for sale is from our hire fleet and has been owned and maintained by us from new, has full service history and comes with 3-month warranty* (*UK Mainland only)
Machinery is also available on a rent to buy scheme – contact us for more details. We also offer a full respray service.
We can arrange the shipping and delivery of all our used machines to any country in the world – contact us for a quote.
Nationwide Plant Hire
Plant available for hire ranges from a 1.5 up to a 50 Ton Excavators, including Long Reach, High Reach, GPS, Zero Swing & Wheeled. GPS Dozers, Loading Shovels, Dump Trucks, Dumpers, Rollers, Telehandlers along with many different attachments – click here.
Call us FREE on 0800 515155
JCB JS110W Hydradig Wheeled Excavator For Sale Specifications
The JCB Hydradig 110W is a 10.5 ton compact wheeled excavator developed by JCB specifically for the modern construction site.
The JCB Hydradig is an innovative digging, lifting, loading and tool-carrying machine for urban construction, highway maintenance and civil operations. In a world where one machine is expected to do the work of many, the JCB Hydradig gives you the ultimate in adaptability and versatility.
- Moving the engine and tanks to the chassis lets you see all four wheels from your driving position.
- Reduced counterweight and tail swing lets you work against a wall with confidence.
- The JCB CommandPlus cab has more glass to further enhance your visibility.
- Optional LED lights give you amazing daylight working conditions after dark.
- Work in total confidence with class-leading over the side stability and with reduced tailswing.
- Engine and tanks mounted to chassis lower the centre of gravity and transform stability.
- Match every job with any combination of dozer and stabiliser options.
- Twin articulation boom offering lift capacity of 1000kgs through 360° off dual tyres
- A lower centre of gravity and 2.6m wheelbase provides unrivalled true and stable 40kph roading.
- No changing gear with our stepless single speed hydrostatic transmission.
- Manufacturer approved 3.5T towing capability and trailer lets you take all your attachments with you.
- Achieve high torque at low revs with the 81kW JCB Ecomax engine.
- Turn and work in a single carriageway with an under 4m turning radius.
- Enjoy 3 steer modes in 1 machine with 2WS, 4WS and crab steer.
- Always face forwards with our new reverse steer option.
- Go anywhere performance with class-leading axle oscillation
For more information on this JCB JS110W Hydradig Wheeled Excavator For Sale
Call us FREE on 0800 515155
JCB JS110W Operators Manual & User Manuals are available as well as full specification brochure