Mini Digger Hire
All machines provided in our Mini Digger Hire are modern and well maintained.
They come equipped with a wide range of buckets and hydraulic breakers which we are happy to advise on.
Standard features include:
- Large glass area and low bonnet profile for excellent visibility
- Perfect control even during combined operations
- ROPS & TOPS certified canopy plus Ergonomic controls
- Standard 1 or 2-way auxiliary line for attachments
- Hydraulic circuit guarantees power, speed and perfect control
- Noiseless, comfortable and spacious cab
- Allows multi tool use for different purposes
Komatsu PC14R 1.5 Ton Mini Digger Hire
3 Ton Mini Digger Hire
Komatsu PC26MR 3 Ton Mini Digger
Perfect control even during combined operations
Standard 1 or 2-way auxiliary line for attachments
The CLSS hydraulic circuit guarantees power, speed and perfect control
Max. Engine Power 21.1 HPEnquirespec sheetBrochure
Operating Weight 2.800 kg
Bucket Capacity 0,085 m³
5 Ton Mini Digger Hire
8 Ton JCB Midi Excavator Hire
Huge 188° bucket rotation offers great spoil retention during truck loading.
Choose a dipper length to suit your application – from 1.65-2.25m, providing total versatility.
Perfectly matched boom and dipper for optimal dig end geometry.
Operating weight: 8300/8600kgEnquirespec sheetbrochure
Net engine power: 45.4kW
We offer free delivery for mini digger hire within; Shropshire, Powys, Cheshire, Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Ellesmere, Chester and surrounding areas.
Nationwide delivery is charged at local rates, we can supply top quality plant hire to any site in the UK at our most competitive prices – guaranteed!
Call your Local Plant Hire specialists on 01691 770171 or email email@example.com for our best price on Mini Digger Hire
Or call the Nationwide Plant Hire on Freephone – 0800 51 51 55