Long Reach Excavator Hire
Long Reach Excavator Hire from Ridgway Rentals
Our fleet of Long Reach Excavator Hire offers 12, 15, 18 & 22 metre reach. All of the machines are factory built, have full specification sheets, bio oil and are CE certified. These are the only type of machines able to work for the environmental agency.
- Can be specified with an auxiliary hydraulic circuit.
- Special counterweight for long reach working
- Adjustable pre-sets for rapid attachment changeover
- Suitable for digging work as well as slope finishing
- Additional filters for attachment and machine protection
- Hydraulic relief pressure control and automatic changeover valves
- 12 Metre Long Reach Excavator Hire – PC130SLF
- 12m Reach – Zero Tail Swing Excavator – PC138US-SLF
- 15 Metre Long Reach Excavator Hire – PC210SLF
- 22 Metre Long Reach Excavator Hire – PC350SLF
Our 22 metre Long Reach Excavator Hire includes the Komatsu PC350SLF. This 35 Ton Excavator boasts a 22 metre reach and is supplied with all the necessary CE certs and lifting charts that are necessary for environment agency work.
Net Horsepower 242 HPEnquireRead Morespec sheetBrochure
Operating Weight 41.100 kg
- 22 Metre Long Reach Excavator – PC360SLF
Our Long Reach Excavator Hire includes the Komatsu PC360SLF excavator. This 35 ton excavator boasts a 22 metre reach and is supplied with all the necessary CE certs and lifting charts that are necessary for environment agency work.
Net Horsepower 257 HPEnquireRead Morespec sheetBrochure
Operating Weight 42.060kg
Plant can be supplied on a short term basis for as little as one day or long term on CONTRACT HIRE
To enquire about our Long Reach Excavator Hire, or any other machinery
call our FREEPHONE 0800 51 51 55 / 01691 770171
for our best price on Long Reach Excavator Hire today!
Our Nationwide Plant Hire machinery ranges from 1.5 ton Mini Diggers up to 50 Ton Excavators and include Long Reach Dredging Machines, High Reach Demolition Machines, Rubber Duck Wheeled and Zero Tail Swing, Loading Shovels (available in full waste spec), Telehandlers, Backhoes, Dumpers, Rollers, Dump trucks, Dozers and JCBs all available with many different attachments to suit purpose.
A full list of our current plant hire fleet can be found by clicking here
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.
Due to continual investment in our fleet of plant hire equipment, we often have machinery for sale click here for details