18m Long Reach Excavator
Our 18m Long Reach Excavator Hire includes the Komatsu PC240SLF (Super Long Front) excavator. It is a 30 ton excavator with over a 18 metre reach. Komatsu’s exclusive, on-board, HydrauMind system assists in all operations, providing enhanced machine performance that’s always perfectly matched to the task.
18m Long Reach Excavator Features
- Optimised working range, with useful digging performance
- Special counterweight for long reach working
- Suitable for digging work as well as slope finishing
- Adjustable presets for rapid attachment changeover
- Additional filters for attachment and machine protection
- Hydraulic relief pressure control
- Automatic changeover valves
This machine is ideal for dredging neglected rivers and streams to prevent future flooding.
|Net Horsepower||168 HP|
|Operating Weight||29.910 kg|
|Max Reach||18.250 m|
|Max Digging Height||12.860 m|
|Max Digging Depth||14.580 m|
Approved for Environment agency work, unlike other machines that have been altered after manufacture
Sign in to reserve this machine today.
Plant can be supplied on a short term hire or Long Term Contract Hire.
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.