JCB 427 Wastemaster
The 427 Wastemaster has been specifically tailored for the waste and recycling sector to provide unrivalled levels of productivity, comfort and safety.
JCB 427 Wastemaster Features
- Powerful twin hydraulic pumps
- Transmission disconnect feature cuts off the clutch for efficient, productive loader control
- Light guards, belly guards and a screen guard as standard
- Fireward fire supression system
- Interior and heated exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel
|Max. Engine Power||123kW|
|Standard Bucket Capacity||2.7m³|
The new JCB 427 Stage V wheel loaders are fully loaded with new and innovative features. A 6%
more powerful, efficient and clean Stage V Cummins engine. Improved fuel efficiency with new auto engine
We are able to configure our wheel loader hire to suit most applications including:
- Solid Tyres
- Fire Suppression
- Blue strobe lights
- High Tip Bucket, grab bucket & pallet forks
- Reversing Cameras
The JCB CommandPlus Cab has a redesigned ROPS structure offering improved visibility, a larger cab, plus an all-new air venting system maintains this visibility and operator comfort at all times. The two full colour LCD screens allow you to navigate the operating menu. The seat-mounted controls actually move with the seat suspension plus it also operates at a reduced noise level.
Plant can be supplied on a short term hire or Long Term Contract Hire.
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.