New JCB 457 Wastemaster added!Posted Monday November 19th 2018
New JCB 457 Wastemaster added to Loading Shovel Hire Fleet!
The brand new JCB 457 Wastemaster was added to our Loading Shovel Hire fleet this week!
With more and more customers asking for waste & recycling specified loading shovels, we have increased our fleet to now include the new 20 ton 457 wastemaster.
Our customers want a machine that’s fast, reliable and productive to keep up with the continuous incoming material. Machines also need to be versatile enough to handle a complete range of materials, so that as companies grow and diversify, machines are capable of moving forward with them.
Purpose built for Waste & Recycling
The main reason we chose the JCB 457 Wastemaster is because they are purpose built for the waste and recycling industry as opposed to the adapting of standard machines.
The high lift arms available on the JCB 457 are particularly important to the waste & recycling industry for the loading of high sided vehicles.
Another consideration was emissions legislation affecting waste handling equipment, the JCB 457 is Stage IIIB (Tier 4 interim) compliant so meets all the requirements.
JCB 457 Wastemaster Loading Shovel
- JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loadings, reducing material spillage.
- Auto lubrication kit takes care of machine greasing requirements.
- Automatic fire suppression fitted.
- Rear lights are safely recessed and protected by the solid counterweight.
- JCB Command Plus cab has two LCD screens for easy access to operating menus.
- Adjustable steering column with seat mounted hydraulic controls.
We specialise in supplying waste spec machines to the waste & recycling industry on long term contract hire or short term flexible hire. We can adapt machines to suit your own individual application with options on tyres and attachments.
Contact us on 0800 515155 or fill in form below for more information and quote