JCB 540-140 HiViz
With a maximum lift height of 14 metres and max payload of 4 tonnes, our JCB 540-140 Hi Viz Telehandler Hire is being used more and more on building sites and in warehousing as well as the farmyard! These versatile machines provide unrivalled operator safety and visibility.
JCB 540-140 Hi Viz Telehandler Hire Features
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- Hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- Seat safety switch disables movement when operator isn’t seated
- New single lever controls
- Versatility allows for numerous applications
- Excellent operator safety and visibility
|Max. Engine Power||125 hp|
|Max. Lift Capacity||4000 kg|
|Max. Lift Height||13.78 m|
The JCB 540-140 Hi Viz Telehandler offers the latest technology combined with complete operator safety. With a full-sized 3-stage Loadall and a 14 metre reach, it offers great versatility.
The amazing forward reach and lift height capabilities means our JCB 540-140 Hi Viz Telehandler Hire can often save on having to hire cranes, wheel loaders and forklifts!
Available with Forks, Bucket, Brush and Extension JIB with swivel hook
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ULTIMATE PRODUCIVITY
- The JCB EcoMAX T4F engine delivers 75hp (55kW) of power and 400Nm of torque
- The EcoMAX T4F is fitted with a variable speed cooling for maximum economy and minimum noise.
- Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce the fastest cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing on the market.
- The JCB 540-140 HiViz boasts excellent manoeuvrability and fast travel times across site
- With 4WD as standard, you get plenty of traction and performance even on muddy site areas
OPERATOR COMFORT & SAFETY
- The cab is ROPS and FOPS certified* for complete operator safety. Sway frames enable an operator to make their telehandler absolutely level before commencing lifting.
- A low boom profile and pivot plus side and rear-view mirrors ensure excellent all round visibility.
- Reversing alarm are fitted as standard and an operator presence switch disables drive when the operator isn’t seated, preventing accidental operation.
- The cab is one of the largest around, boasting low noise levels and air conditioning.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- Heavy-duty axle feet help the JCB 540-140 HiViz Construction Loadall Telehandler to absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous use
- The one-piece chassis maximises strength and minimises weight.
- For extra strength, there are large boom overlaps of up to 1.0m
- Hydraulic hoses are intelligently routed through the boom for maximum protection
- The bonnet is side-mounted, which protects it from site damage
- The rear lights fold up to keep them clear and well protected from damage when working on site.
- The boom is mounted low in the chassis, providing an extremely rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility.
* Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) and Falling Objects Protection System (FOPS)
Take a look for yourselves on this video
Plant can be supplied on a short term hire or Long Term Contract Hire.
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.