JCB 535-95 AGRI Super
Ridgway Plant Sales are pleased to offer this JCB 535-95 AGRI spec Telehandler for Sale from our telehandler hire fleet
JCB 535-95 AGRI spec
S/N 9258 | MW14 YSL
- Year 2014
- 6785 Hours
- Our machine form new, full service history
- Serviced & New 12 month test cert
- Pallet forks
- Rear camera, green seatbelt beacon
- Key pad security start
- Third service hydraulics
|Max. Engine Power||81 kW|
|Max. Lift Capacity||3500kg|
|Max. Lift Height||9.5m|
JCB 535-95 Telehandler for Sale Specifications
The JCB 535-95 is a full-sized 3-stage telescopic handler with a 9.5 metre reach. It uses a highly efficient Diesel max engine and sits on a chassis designed for load-bearing and stability.
- Compact dimensions,
- Unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Excellent build quality
- All-day operator comfort
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components. There is instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great manoeuvrability
To arrange a viewing or for more information, call Stuart on 01691 770171 or fill in form above.
Ridgway Rentals has a wide range of used plant sales, if you can’t see the machine you are looking for, please call us as we are constantly updating our Plant Hire Fleet.
Our used plant for sale is from our hire fleet and has been owned and maintained by us from new, has full service history and warranty (UK Mainland only)
Machinery is also available on a rent to buy scheme – contact us for more details. We also offer a full respray service.
We can arrange the shipping and delivery of all our used machines to any country in the world – contact us for a quote.
Nationwide Plant Hire
Plant available for hire ranges from a 1.5 up to a 50 Ton Excavators, including Long Reach, High Reach, GPS, Zero Swing & Wheeled. GPS Dozers, Loading Shovels, Dump Trucks, Dumpers, Rollers, Telehandlers along with many different attachments – click here.
For more information on our JCB 535-95 Telehandler for Sale
Call us FREE on 0800 515155
CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely maneuverable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles, and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimizing the impact on machine service and operation.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
THE 535-95 IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MAXIMUM UPTIME. OUR MACHINES ARE AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE, USING TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AND INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing program has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom, and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility.
The JCB 535-95 telehandler has been specifically designed to meet the unique demands of the typical building and construction site and the many challenges a site can pose.
Key features of the 535-95 also include new telematics and immobilizer security.
For more information on this JCB 535-95 Telescopic Handler For Sale
Call us FREE on 0800 515155
JCB 535-95 Operators Manual & User Manuals are available as well as full specification brochure