FRD Secondary Crusher Attachment
The FRD Secondary Crusher Attachment is the ideal tool for crushing concrete for recycling, to separate reinforced steel from the concrete and for the crushing of road surfaces.
Crushing of large/oversized objects makes it easier for loading and transporting. They are characterized by a very wide jaw opening, the extraordinary closing force and the high opening and closing speed. Apart from recycling it can also be used in the demolition of pavement or concrete surfaces.
- Extremely stable housing with low weight
- Speed valve for quick and efficient work
- Feed opening with optimized shape for easy collecting and loading of reinforcing steel
- Optimal tooth geometry ensures that large concrete parts do not slip away from the crushed material.
- Replaceable wear parts
- Replaceable tooth plates and cutting blades
Because of the angled shape the FRD crusher is ideal for secondary demolition and crushing reinforced concrete elements. The wide shaped jaw makes it easier to grab demolition material that has fallen on the ground. A clean separation of reinforcement steel and concrete as well as subsequent crushing of the concrete elements for crushing plants or just for filling appropriate particle size is guaranteed. With the steel cutter blade it is easy to cut the reinforcement bars to the desired length.
Click on ‘Spec Sheet’ for detailed information on this excavator attachment.
For more information – call us on 0800 515155 or fill in form below