9 Ton Wheeled Excavator Features
- Low consumption EU Stage IIIB engine
- Excellent controllability
- 4-wheel steering
- Exceptional performance in tight spaces
This tight-tail wheeled excavator bridges the gap between compact and construction-sized machines and can work in a wide variety of construction, utility and landscaping applications with improved efficiency.
|Max. Engine Power||71.2 HP|
|Operating Weight||9.840 kg|
|Bucket Capacity||0.282 m³|
Wheeled excavators, often called rubber ducks in the construction industry, are very versatile machines & perfect for work on streets and roads where the rubber tyres will not damage the surface.
- Rubber tyres reduce damage to surfaces
- Choice of dipper lengths as tracked excavators
- 4 working modes
- Ability to drive between work areas
- Stabilizers offer good digging performance
Ridgway’s fleet of wheeled excavators also includes 9 Ton, 15 Ton, 18 Ton and 22 Ton machines – click for more details
Sign in to reserve this machine today.
Plant can be supplied on a short term hire or Long Term Contract Hire.
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.