9 Ton Wheeled Excavator Features
- Low consumption EU Stage V engine
- Excellent mobility in confined work spaces
- 4-wheel steering enabling 3 steering modes
- Komatsu fuel-saving technology
This tight-tail wheeled excavator bridges the gap between compact and construction-sized machines and can work in a wide variety of construction, utility and landscaping applications with improved efficiency.
|Max. Engine Power
|10090 - 10760 kg
Wheeled excavators, often called rubber ducks in the construction industry, are very versatile machines & perfect for work on streets and roads where the rubber tyres will not damage the surface.
- Rubber tyres reduce damage to surfaces
- Choice of dipper lengths as tracked excavators
- 6 selectable working modes
- Ability to drive between work areas
- Stabilizers offer good digging performance
Ridgway’s fleet of wheeled excavators also includes 9 Ton, 15 Ton, 18 Ton and 22 Ton machines – click for more details
Plant can be supplied on a short term hire or Long Term Contract Hire.
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.