16 Ton Wheeled Excavator Features
- Low consumption EU Stage IV engine
- Excellent controllability
- 2-wheel steering
- Ideal for a wide range of applications
This wheeled excavator features an unrivalled lifting performance. The combination or power, weight distribution, convenient dimensions and complete control makes it top choice for heavy-duty lifting applications
|Max. Engine Power
Wheeled excavators, often called rubber ducks in the construction industry, are very versatile machines & perfect for work on streets and roads where the rubber tyres will not damage the surface.
- Rubber tyres reduce damage to surfaces
- Choice of dipper lengths as tracked excavators
- 4 working modes
- Ability to drive between work areas
- Stabilizers offer good digging performance
Ridgway’s fleet of wheeled excavators also includes 9 Ton, 15 Ton, 18 Ton and 22 Ton machines – click for more details
Plant can be supplied on a short term hire or Long Term Contract Hire.
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.