Hydradig Hire – The New JCB Hydradig
Our Hydradig Hire introduces the New JCB Hydradig 110W 10.5 ton compact wheeled excavator – developed specifically for the modern construction site
Unique Key features include:
- Unmatched operator visibility around the machine
- A low centre of gravity allowing incredible lifting power enabling larger loads
- Excellent travel speeds up to 40km/h between job sites
- All-wheel steer enabling maximum urban usability
- Ground level access to all maintenance points
- Unparalleled stability, manoeuvrability and mobility
The JCB Hydradig is an innovative digging, lifting, loading and tool-carrying machine for urban construction, highway maintenance and civil operations. In a world where one machine is expected to do the work of many, the JCB Hydradig gives you the ultimate in adaptability and versatility.
Award Winning New Machine
Named ‘New Product of the Year’ at the British Engineering Excellence Awards, the JCB Hydradig was described as “A revolutionary tool carrying solution, bringing new levels of innovation and engineering in a fiercely contested category – a worthy winner”
Take a look for yourself
Dig Depth: 3.31 – 4.41m
Dig Reach: 6.46 – 8.02m
Max Dig Height: 8.795m
Max Reach (Ground Level): 7.785m
Max Dump Height: 6.965m
Max Bucket Capacity: 0.31f=m3
- Moving the engine and tanks to the chassis lets you see all four wheels from your driving position.
- Reduced counterweight and tailswing lets you work against a wall with confidence.
- The JCB CommandPlus cab has more glass to further enhance your visibility.
- Optional LED lights give you amazing daylight working conditions after dark.
- Work in total confidence with class-leading over the side stability and with reduced tailswing.
- Engine and tanks mounted to chassis lower the centre of gravity and transform stability.
- Match every job with any combination of dozer and stabiliser options.
- Twin articulation boom offering lift capacity of 1000kgs through 360° off dual tyres
- A lower centre of gravity and 2.6m wheelbase provides unrivalled true and stable 40kph roading.
- No changing gear with our stepless single speed hydrostatic transmission.
- Manufacturer approved 3.5T towing capability and trailer lets you take all your attachments with you.
- Achieve high torque at low revs with the 81kW JCB Ecomax engine.
- Turn and work in a single carriageway with an under 4m turning radius.
- Enjoy 3 steer modes in 1 machine with 2WS, 4WS and crab steer.
- Always face forwards with our new reverse steer option.
- Go anywhere performance with class-leading axle oscillation
- Rapid ground level servicing
- No more climbing on to upper structure with ground level access to all daily checks.
- Unrivalled serviceability with class-leading SAE rating.
- Long 500 hour intervals on all dig end, dozer and stabiliser grease points.
Plant can be supplied on a Short Term Hire or Long Term Contract Hire which offers a cost effective alternative to purchasing
Ridgway Rentals have been supplying Plant Hire for over 50 years and are now, still family owned and run, take great pride in the excellent service we offer Nationwide.
We can supply what you want to anywhere in the UK mainland for a price you will like.
Our Plant Hire machinery ranges from 1.5 ton Mini Diggers up to 50 Ton Excavators and include Long Reach Dredging Machines, High Reach Demolition Machines, Rubber Duck Wheeled and Zero Tail Swing, GPS Excavators & Dozers, Loading Shovels (available in full waste spec), Telehandlers, Backhoes, Dumpers, Rollers, Dump trucks, Dozers – all available with many different attachments to suit purpose.
A full list of our current plant hire fleet can be found by clicking here
All our plant equipment is modern and of the latest specification, well maintained and fully inspected for safety and reliability.
Due to continual investment in our fleet of plant hire equipment, we often have machinery for sale click here for details