Wastemaster Telehandler Contract Hire
Our Wastemaster telehandler contract hire includes the JCB 560-80 telehandler from the JCB Wastemaster range.
JCB 560-80 Wastemaster Telehandler Contract Hire Features
- Solid Tyres & VCAS Collision Avoidance
- Fire Suppression
- Front and roof screen guards
- 3 speed powershift gearbox
- FOPS/FOPS & Air Con Cab
- No need for DPFs or exhaust after treatment
JCB 560-80 contract hire from £550 p/w
Call us on 01691 770171 to discuss or fill in form for more information.
|Maximum Lift Height||8.1m|
|Maximum Lift Capacity||6000kg|
Wastemaster Telehandler Contract Hire with Ridgway
The JCB 560-80 Wastemaster has an uninterrupted rearward and offside visibility, the short wheelbases and tight steering locks save travel time on site and the cooling fan airflow exits upwards, reducing dust build up.
Specifically developed for the waste & recycling industry, the JCB 560-80 Wastemaster has been built to be a combination of power and productivity while being highly efficient without forgetting about the comfort and safety of the operator and bystanders.
For more information on our Wastemaster Telehandler Contract Hire
Call us on 01691 770171 or FREE on 0800 515155
Wastemaster Telehandler Contract Hire specifications
This waste & recycling telehandler has been built to thrive in arduous conditions & caters for every waste application, its versatility is increased even further when combined with the wide range of attachments available, these can also be hired from us.
- JCB EcoMax T4F engines don’t need DPFs or exhaust after treatment.
- Maximum protection is given with belly and fuel tank guards, boom wipes and a steel lower door panel are all fitted as standard
- Operator safety is a high priority with extra cab filtration and air conditioning help minimise airborne dust and particles while roof and screen guards protect the operator from falling objects.
- Uninterrupted rearward and offside visibility, courtesy of a low boom and bonnet profile and fold-up rear lights reduce the chance of damage.
- Cooling fan airflow exits upwards, reducing dust
Our waste & recycling machinery is also available on short term hire
Looking for used plant machinery for sale?
Contract Hire with Flexibility
We understand that plans can change and offer contracts with complete flexibility, machines can be exchanged as needed to suit your change in requirements.
- Nationwide Delivery and collection service
- Satellite tracked vehicles
- Full service records
- Maintenance & service options
All machinery is regularly serviced, thoroughly inspected and is amongst one of the most up to date Plant Hire Fleet in the UK.